In preparation of the 2016-2017 TIDE release, all user passwords for those with TIDE accounts have been cleared and reset. When TIDE opens on October 6, 2016, all users with accounts in TIDE will need to complete the below steps to create a new password.
- Access the TIDE login page.
- On the TIDE login page, select the "Forgot Your Password?" link just below the login prompt.
- Enter the email address you use for all the Vermont Smarter Balanced systems.
- An email (from AIRAST-DoNotReply@airast.org) which contains a new, temporary password will be sent to the email address associated with the account.
- Return to the TIDE login page to enter the username and the temporary password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create a new password.
All user accounts which had access to the assessment systems in 2015-2016 will continue to have access this year, although users are required to reset their password. If a user should no longer have an account, the district or school coordinator for that user should follow the process in the TIDE user guide to remove the user's system access.
Please contact the Vermont Smarter Balanced Help Desk at 1.844.218.1184 or email@example.com with any questions.
Vermont Smarter Balanced Help Desk
American Institutes for Research