You will first need to create an account. If you have already created a Parent Portal Single Sign On account, skip to step 8.
- Go to Parent Portal. https://ps.morrisville.org/public/home.html
- On the login screen , you will click on the "Create Account" tab and then the "Create Account" button on that page.
- You will enter your First Name, Last Name and Email and then you get to create your user name and password for this account.
- Then scroll down to the first Student fields.
- You then enter just your child's first name in the name field, the Access ID and the Access Password just as they were provided to you (probably in a letter or a handout from the school). (Caps and lower case count for both the ID and Password).
- Enter your relationship to the student, do the same for other children you have in the schools.
- Scroll to the very bottom and click "Enter".
- Now you can log in with the User Name and Password you just created (not the Access ID and Passwords on the letter - those are just to associate you to the student. You will not need those again.)
- Click on "E-Registration in the lower left to begin the registration process.